well its official!

Good for you, your little one will have all the love it needs from you and your family.

You'll be fine, from reading your posts you seem like a really nice, caring person who'll make a great mum and you have the bonus of not having to share your little bundle with anyone else. :D

Charm X

Looks like I am in the same position hun.

women deffo are the stronger sex!!

arent u JMC's gf keira?
soz if ur not lol
luv braiana x

wel 1st sorry that you and JMC's have broke up keira..... but good luck the both of you on being single mummys you'll be fine on your own you get the lil 1 2 yourself ant aint gota share...thats wat i always tel myself lol n congrats on the baby neway :dance:
bekki xxx

bekki_16 said:
wel 1st sorry that you and JMC's have broke up keira..... but good luck the both of you on being single mummys you'll be fine on your own you get the lil 1 2 yourself ant aint gota share...thats wat i always tel myself lol n congrats on the baby neway :dance:
bekki xxx

here here :clap:

I was a single mummy throughout my pregnancy with zack and about a year afterwards. It was great, I didnt have to share and I could be my own person. Didnt have to run things by someone else before I did them. I was also very lucky because my parents were amazing, so whenever I wanted to still be a teenager and not a mummy (i.e go clubbing) my parents would take him for the night. So life doesnt have to stop because your a single mum.

You both sound like strong women and im sure you'll both make great mummys :D

bekki_16 said:
you get the lil 1 2 yourself ant aint gota share...
I'm still going to be a daddy you know whether she wants me in her life or not :eek:

I wont let mine and Keira's feelings effect the baby if I can help it and Im sure she will do the same

The main priority is the baby so thats what we will both focus on. But at the moment the main priority is Keira and making everything as easy for her as possible

:)

JMC said:
But at the moment the main priority is Keira and making everything as easy for her as possible

:)
Practice what you preach

Keira and JMC - could you two please stop this? Not only on this thread (which actually is lozzijane's thread - it's about HER situation, not yours) but elsewhere on these forums too.

Moderators have had to intervene on a couple of other occasions where the two of you have said things which were probably best not said on a public forum and so, as a result of that, can I ask that you don't discuss such personal issues on here, thanks.

Any questions, please contact me via PM, not in this thread which I would like to get back on track for lozzijane.

Hi hunnie,

I'm a single mum too, my eldest daughter is 9 years old and I'm 30 weeks pregnant now....I'm a bit scared and at first was thinking "how am I gonna cope" but do you know what, sometimes we are better off without them....better with no dad than a bad dad....
Why have you and your partner split? Tell me to keep my nose out if you want but if you wanna chat on msn then add me I'd love to chat [email protected] ...as long as we have our beautiful babies then we really don't need men....they can be more of a hinderance than anything else sometimes.. :lol:
Take care hunnie and keep smiling.... :D
Love and best wishes, hope everything works out really well for you...
Claire
xxxxx

LauraB said:
Keira and JMC - could you two please stop this? Not only on this thread (which actually is lozzijane's thread - it's about HER situation, not yours) but elsewhere on these forums too.

Moderators have had to intervene on a couple of other occasions where the two of you have said things which were probably best not said on a public forum and so, as a result of that, can I ask that you don't discuss such personal issues on here, thanks.

Any questions, please contact me via PM, not in this thread which I would like to get back on track for lozzijane.

Sorry

Im a single mum aswell and coping just fine. Im glad im not with Nathans dad, he's a pri*k lol. Me and Nathan are better off without him.

Your baby will have all you and your familys love an im sure you will be fine :D

Rachel xx

i agree with you rachel
im doing fine without her dad aswell so im sure you'll be fine as a single mommy lozzijane
good luck hun
bekki xxx
p.s rachel nathan is sooo cute lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27