To all you single mums/mums to be

leannie

Reaction score
To everyone who is a single mummy/mummy to be and are feeling low over a bloke. I read this in another forum I use and this lass posted that NO MAN IS WORTH OUR TEARS AND A REAL MAN WOULD NEVER MAKE US CRY.

How true is that?

My bloke cheated on me...we keep giving it another go and by the end of the week i'm in tears wondering where i stand again, glad to say i havent text or rung him for 3 days and dont even want to speak to him. It really is his loss and one day he will realise how stupid HE's been and i can honestly hold my head up high and say i did nothing wrong. At the end of the day, if he's gonna mess me around like this then whats he gonna do to my poor child, i won't allow it!! Just wanna say FANTASTIC QUOTE!! I'll try to remember it when i feel low again. We really don't need men, we think we do sometimes but we got our babies, there's nothing better than that!!
Amanda & Bump
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My bloke cheated on me...we keep giving it another go and by the end of the week i'm in tears wondering where i stand again, glad to say i havent text or rung him for 3 days and dont even want to speak to him. It really is his loss and one day he will realise how stupid HE's been and i can honestly hold my head up high and say i did nothing wrong. At the end of the day, if he's gonna mess me around like this then whats he gonna do to my poor child, i won't allow it!! Just wanna say FANTASTIC QUOTE!! I'll try to remember it when i feel low again. We really don't need men, we think we do sometimes but we got our babies, there's nothing better than that!!
Amanda & Bump
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back