• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well, Im back and its that time again!

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Hi girls,

hope you all had wicked Xmasses. We really enjoyed our hectic one and New Year was spent with Mexican take out and telly!

My first real cycle since coming off my pill was 35 days but Im sure its normally 28 so Im taking it as that just in case I miss out ;) So, today is 1dpo and Im crossing my fingers majorly for me and all of you.

Happy New Year, lets hope we all have BFPs soon

Rachel
XX

Welcome back hunny :)
All the best for 2011, may it bring you happiness and make all you wishes and dreams come true.

Goodluck for this cycle and lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey cherrybinky :wave:

Glad you had a great Christmas & new year

2011 is the year for us girlies so fx for you hun & heaps of babydust

Keep us updated with your symptom spotting :)

xxx

Thanks girlies,
I had a wicked busy Xmas but a quiet night last night. Ive totally pickled my liver and had enough food to bump up my weight a bit which has upset me lol. Im now on a cut down and focused on a bump for this year!
Good luck and lots of baby dust to you both xxx

Yay you're back :pompom:
Sounds like you're all relaxed yay!
Here's to a new year bfp for you xxxx

welcome back....i too have put about a stone on this xmas!! oh well...joined the local gym so will soon sort that out...

Good luk wth ttc in 2011 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back