Well i think there more to the query to implantation bleed or period.........

snoop

Reaction score
I am starting to be more swayed it was not a normal period and it IB, I have been getting cramps very mild though, the occasional twinge, been sick in the morning and at night, urinating more and very bloated. Also i have noticed food i love has a different taste .

So to be honest i am not sure to test or not, but the other thing at the back of my mind what if i test again and i lose the baby a week later like it happen to me just over 4 weeks ago. Also the other thing that stops me what if i am just making my self have these symptoms if that is possible. :(

I am so confused, i didnt think it would be possible to concieve if that what it is so quickly

Last edited:
I am starting to be more swayed it was not a normal period and it IB, I have been getting cramps very mild though, the occasional twinge, been sick in the morning and at night, urinating more and very bloated. Also i have noticed food i love has a different taste .

So to be honest i am not sure to test or not, but the other thing at the back of my mind what if i test again and i lose the baby a week later like it happen to me just over 4 weeks ago. Also the other thing that stops me what if i am just making my self have these symptoms if that is possible. :(

I am so confused, i didnt think it would be possible to concieve if that what it is so quickly

Awwww hunni, if your nervous wait a little while longer to test just so you dont have all these thoughts unconfirmed x

ive heard the month after a loss or coming off of contraceptives is the most fertile so you never know!

good luck xx

It really is possible as my first pregnancy was first month of trying, miscarried at 6 weeks then fell pregnant again straight away with DS. This time 4 years later I had coil removed on 8thMarch and pregnant that month of trying. Don't lose hope and maybe leave it till a few days past AFdue before testing so you can prepare yourself......Good luck x

Don't wanna get ur hopes up too much but wen I was pregnant wiv my 1st I had what I thought was a period,about 10 days after normal af,I was only young and not ttc and it was just a pain been on so closely together,it was lighter than a normal af but lasted a couple of days...anyway i found out I was pregnant soon after and used that as my lmp but wen I had my scan they put me forward 2 weeks so the bleed I had must have been some sort of implantation. Sounds similar to wot u had x x

well after getting my head nippped by my DH, he went to asda and bought asda own brand and asked me to test so after a hour or two him going on i did it last night and this morning with FMU and both came back :bfn:so i am going to just go along with that and wait till the end of the month to see what happens.

I thought i would have got even a faint line but the spotting only stopped on thurs, My temps are still up though i only know this because i am really hot and i am still being sick ect....

i didnt get my bfp on a 10miu cheapie til i was 14dpo... and it only got enough to be on a 25miu test at 17dpo.
everyones dif hun, i had tons of symptoms from around 10dpo, specifically sore boobs...woke up one morning and thought EHHH, got my bfp 2 days later. :)

xx

I am still a wee bit convinced i am pregnant but i will leave it for a few days before testing again :)

Last edited:
I really hope you get your BFP hun x

Thank you Vicky and the rest for the support and still giving me that wee bit of hope, I am thinking a wee bit more positive and going to get to the bottom of this spotting and all the pregnant symtoms, i hve a docs appointment in two weeks that's the earliest they could give me.

The boobs are starting to get really painful now on and off, but at least the sickness has stopped i just feel quesy at times now thankfully. I have also started having a lot of white discharge today (sorry TMI) and my DH has said that the bloated belly is feeling slightly firmer today but i don't notice a difference lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back