Implantation Bleed????

CazH

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I am only 25 days in to my cycle I have been having over 30day cycles this year. I have just gone to the loo and there is a spotting of blood in my pants and when I wiped there was some light blood on the tissue. Its almost like the day before I start my AF.

I have no cramps like I always do when come on and not expecting to be on till next week.

When are you supposed to get an IB and what is it like?????

:doh:

Sounds promissing. :pray: ing for you. That would be great if you added another BFP to this month's happy madness. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm not sure what ib is like I've read that some girls it's like browny reddish when you wipe as if you are just spotting before af arrives. They say ib occurs between 7 and 10 days after ov. Good luck hope that it's ib. :pray: :pray:

No blood now how wierd?? I did a pondland test and BFN but i am not due on for another 7 days so who knows. Just totally stumped to what the spotting is as have no period pains or anything??

I had this with my DD, fingers crossed & baby dust to you :D

Sounds like possible IB...retest in another 3-4 days! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Had some more blood on tissue this morning I think she is VERY early this month 25 day cycle thats the shortest yet!!!!!!!!! I have been having long ones 31.32.33.

Is this a worry my cycles not being consistent???? :shock:

That sounds really hopefull Caz!!

Any other symptoms today?

I wouldn't think your cycles are being disruptive really... I'd see it more like a good sign of PG.

:pray: :pray: For you

BabyDust

xxxxxxx

Praying its IB for you hun :pray: I really hope it doesnt get any heavier. IB can happen over a few days so Ive heard.

DD is dear daughter by the way. :D

Just to keep you guys updated, my period has shown up it was not an IB but it was a really short month only 25 days never had that before. But boy its a long period as she is still here in heavy flow god dam her!!!

Oh well nearly 12mths of trying now!

I had a 26 day cycle last month, which was very short for me, something odd is going on! I was convinced I was pregnant too but I wasnt of course. Its very mean tricking us like this. :shakehead:

Sorry she got you hun.

My cycle was only 26 days too this time. Must be something in the water :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back