well I escaped it so far

libs

Reaction score
but the sickness bug has finally got me - probably down to a colleague coming into work yesterday - obviously still not well :roll:

so a day on the sofa - after I've made the dreaded sickness call to work.

on the plus side - DS is going out for the day with a friend's family so I'm keeping the laptop down here :wink:

Hope your feeling better soon :hug:

If the sickness bug dont the flu will

LOL :rotfl:

I know I have the flu

get well soon libs.
that sickness bug sounds deadly. i hope my parents don't get it :?

well I'm not moving - work were a bit sniffy but tough - the only other time I've ever been off work with them was when I got my arm thing in September and was in hospital then off for 3 days in total - despite the fact I was given a sick note for 2 weeks - I handed it back.

I'm meant to visiting my nan tonight but I'll call and cancel till late next week :D

Hope you feel better soon, sat on the sofa with a laptop sounds a great idea (don't like the idea of the sickness thought). So tired wish i could curl up on the sofa instead of being at work x

Libs I feel for you hun, I really do :hug:
Mine started on new years day. I have felt awful. Couldn't go near Dan for his birthday yesterday :( and last night I actually messed the bed twice :talkhand: :oops:
The only plus side..................I've lost the 5lb I put on over christmas :D

i've just got over my sickness bug/cold so you have my sympathy! :hug:

aaaaarrrgghhh - you've all scared me now - I thought this was 24-48 hour thing :shock: mind you I could do with about a weeks worth of it to get rid of a bit of weight :wink: but not really - I feel like crap :(

libs said:
aaaaarrrgghhh - you've all scared me now - I thought this was 24-48 hour thing :shock: mind you I could do with about a weeks worth of it to get rid of a bit of weight :wink: but not really - I feel like crap :(

not as scared as my OH when he awoke twice in the night to find I had messed the bed :lol: :oops: :talkhand: :oops: :talkhand:

Rest up hun :hug: Get plenty of fluids, if you're got a fever, which is how mine started then take some paracetamol and don't stray too far from the toliet :)

Awwww hun, hope it passes soon :hug:

Im trying not to take Jake out too much at the moment as Im terrified of him catching it

Awww i hope you feel well soon.
On a plus not i only had it for 48 hours, but then harrison and Lee got it soon after me so it was my turn to clean the sick up.

Misslarue said:
libs said:

not as scared as my OH when he awoke twice in the night to find I had messed the bed :lol: :oops: :talkhand: :oops: :talkhand:

Rest up hun :hug: Get plenty of fluids, if you're got a fever, which is how mine started then take some paracetamol and don't stray too far from the toliet :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh I'm sorry I know I shouldn't laugh. :hug:
I had a fever yesterday - was shivery and had a headache - guessing that was the start really. I'm sipping at real lime juice and actually I don't feel as sick anymore - just erm...the other :oops:

hpoe you feel better soon hun

it was sadi on the news too to avoid going back to work or anything for 48 hours after your better cos you can still pass it on (wouldnt mind you passing it my way though lol....need time off from hell that is work) :hug: :hug: :hug:

i ope i dont get it, i hate being sick and now im living on my own will be even worse, iv had the cold and that was bad enough

libs said:
Misslarue said:
libs said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh I'm sorry I know I shouldn't laugh. :hug:
I had a fever yesterday - was shivery and had a headache - guessing that was the start really. I'm sipping at real lime juice and actually I don't feel as sick anymore - just erm...the other :oops:

:rotfl: Its hard not too laugh!!
That sounds exactly like mine hun. At first I thought I had a cold coming as I was hot one minute and freezing the next and all achy. I haven't actually been sick, just felt it................but 'the other' has been something else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back