well I escaped it so far

Sarah&LJ said:
(wouldnt mind you passing it my way though lol....need time off from hell that is work)

ooh god no you really don't want it.

i got it wednesday and though i'm a lot better now i'm still not 100% and without decongestant i'd be screwed. nat caught it off me yesterday and today called in sick with work and he doesn't even get sick pay so he must be feeling rough. he's been asleep on the sofa all day... literally all day... and i'm knackered now having to sort myself and ryan out all on my own (i don't get the luxery of a day asleep...) so now my back is killing.

i have a driving lesson rebooked from tomorrow morning to sunday night - if that 48 hour contagious thing is true, should i rebook it again do you think? he's got 2 little ones and i'd feel awful if him and his family caught it off me.

i hope you get better soon hun, the bug really is awful. i had it a week before chrimbo and i knew i was going to get it becus everyone else in my family had had it and i just had to sit there everyday wondering when it was my turn. :shock: luckily becus i was expecting it i didnt eat to much so the sickness didnt creep up on me too bad as i hate being sick. i did sleep on the bathroom floor for the night tho lol. :hug: :hug:

xxxxx

Aawwww Get Well Soon libs!! :hug: :pray: :hug:
Sending good bacteria to help perk you up :cheer: blooming inconsiderate work collegue :shakehead:

good morning :D feeling better as I'm not being sick anymore and got rid of the headache now I can keep some painkillers down. Just got cold symptoms on top of it now - but I can cope with a blocked up nose :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back