• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well hes gone and im now a single mum

Tori

Reaction score
Well rob moved all his stuff out and im heart broken :cry:
He wont even talk about why he wants to leave me, has it in his head that this is what he wants n hes not budging.

I feel so empty, im crying all the time - im trying to br strong foe leah but omg its hard - we'v been together 4 years and now hes gone :(

Hes gone out n got the stuff that leah needs for his parents house, highchair, clothes etc so he can have her during the week - but i dont want her to go, i;l miss her too much, i know i cant stop him from seeing her but it just seems so sudden.

Im a reck now - i cant eat - feel sick, keep being sent home from work early cos im not with it at all, i just wanna curl up n dissapear, i LOVE leah so much and wouldnt change her for the world but i feel im letting her down

Sorry if this is all abit rambled, really upset atm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I am so sorry for the horrible time you are having at the moment, I know it's easy for me to say but you must stay strong for your beautiful little girl. I am here if you want to talk.

Xxx

awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
how often is he planning on having leah?? if u dont mind me asking

well he said that he wants her twice a week overnight n then some weekends - he then said that he want us to do things as a family, :( its like hes rubbing salt in my wounds :cry:

Oh hunny :hug: Well if he doesn't come to his senses & come home,you will still be able to manage on your own & be a brilliant Mummy & you won't & haven't let leah down.
Do you think he's gone because of the shock & stress a baby brings? unfortunaltely no matter how hard we try, having a baby changes us, its how we react to the changes that counts & some people find it tough.

It is a cliche but time is a great healer. You feel like your world is crumbling around you at the moment but with each day that goes past is one day closer to you feeling better & you will feel better, it'll just take time.

In the mean time, we're all here for you. If you need to PM me anytime.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks girls, i really am gunna need ur help and support more that ever now, i really could do with a holiday lol n relax with leah x x x

hun tell dont let him push u around where leah is concerned he left so u decide wot happens

and dont be sad were all here for u ur a great mummy

Sarah&Braydon said:
hun tell dont let him push u around where leah is concerned he left so u decide wot happens

Couldnt agree more! Do everything on your terms hun, not his :hug:

oh Tori, i am so sorry hun, you have been through the mill the last few weeks, i don't know anything to say to make you feel better, there isn't any words.

PM me ANYTIME you want & i will try to help & listen to you.
you just keep focusing on that gorgeous baby girl of yours & be a fab mummy!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

o tori darlin, what a prick!!!
hes left the best things in his life and he will regret it :x
whatever he demands with Leah tell him where to go, shes YOUR baby seein as he has given up his rights when he left u!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun im so sorry to here this i just want to give you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 's

:hug: :hug: :hug:

tell him as the mother of his child u deserve an explanation

So sorry you are going through this....just wanted to give you a hug :hug: :hug: You will come out the other side - it may not feel like it now....and you will never be letting your daughter down :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
sorry your going through this.

I agree with the others do whats right for you and your little one first.

:hug: im really sorry for you. just remember you dont need a man to be a good mum :hug:

Thanks guys - still not doing very well but trying to take one day at a time. Its so hard thou - still cant eat, feel sick and just keep punishin myself as it must be me thats in the wrong.
anyway i wanted to say thank you to everyone
means alot
x x x

Hi Tori, im really sorry to hear your news and I do understand how you feel :hug:

But you MUST eat, you cant punish yourself for this because you need to stay strong for you and your little girl.

I lose my appetite completely when Im upset, so I know why you arnt eating, but you need strength hun :hug:

This isnt your fault, youve done nothing wrong, sometimes this just happens. You really need to take care of yourself hun, you'll feel better and stronger for it :hug:

oh hun i'm so sorry :hug: :hug:

i don't really know hat to say.. beacue anything i say won't make it better... but where all here for you... you are strong women, and you can pull through this for you leah..

i'm sorry hun, keep your head up :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back