• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well done & Good Luck

:rofl:

Its great, we're great ....do we have a smug smilie? :lol:

We're happy to see some familiar faces for sure but yeah.....fresh blood.....mmmmm....(muaha)

What a lovely thread to start Sarah! Well done everyone!

Yep... lovely site! Congrats and all the best to all of you! Hope it grows from strength to strength! x

I agree it's great :)

(and small enough to find my way around :)) xx
Yer I know :lol: I think some might stay who have come over for a nosey and hopefully not too long before we have fresh members ...no offence :rofl:

I think I might stay a bit more than I planned now tbh :oooo:

hahaha... I was thinking the same thing... :D It's cosy here... but I can multitask... if I can manage twitter and facebook, I can manage these two too! hahaha... Good job I've decided not to return to work!! :rofl:

Loving the new site too! Not sure how I'm gonna catch up with everything though :rofl:

Fab job guys:) Hope there's loads of new members soon , is there anyway of bumping it up on google?? x

I agree, another fab site... me feels that what spare time I had is gong too get less.... x loving the set up

Bless you Toria lol, i do agree things will never change, but do we really want them too ey!!

No your not, you have given me lots of advice hun, i just think the spam joke will aways stand, kinda like Mamafy and her cow...

Yes you are....:lol: :hug:

Glad you're all liking it here......we're a small but perfectly formed little bunch, although I anticipate we'll keep growing and growing now that we are #1 pregnancy forum on all major search engines including Google.....above BnB! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back