Welcome Back Party?

you look awesome in your pics. and wow 32lbs that's amazing!

My news....I'm pregnant! :D

Oh Dannii how lovely to see you and your gorgeous little girl looking so happy :cheer: :cheer: Enjoy your new relationship you really deserve it :hug:

I'm about to pop :D got to hold on till Hannah gets back into the country on the 28th Jan or she will kill me though :D

Its so lovely to see you back :cheer:

Jane x

:wave: Welcome back :wave:

Evie is gorgeous as ever!! + well done for loosing 32lb :clap: you look fab :cheer:

Glad things are going well for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:wave: Yay hello Stranger! Oooo good to hear alls good (Im paranoid Im one of the people that put you off here!!!) Evie is gorg!!!!!!

Welcome back! :wave:

32lbs is bloody excellent...well done! :clap: i have lost a grab total of 1lb in 7 weeks :lol:

Evie is growing up so quick! Love her! She looks soooo cute in her pushchair piccy :D

I gave birth baby Teddy... you may have spied the piccies on FB, poor kid is nearly blind from the flash :oops:

awww welcome back. I do try and keep an eye on your facebook to see how your both doing. You both are stunning as always :) great to have ya back on the forum xx

:wave: Hey you. Well done on that weight loss and Evie is looking gorgeous.

Connie is growing up too fast for my liking, rolling around and spinning on her belly :lol: . We've sold our house so should be moving in a few months to somewhere bigger.

welcome back! you both look fab in your piccys i love the jim jams on Evie

Welcome back, you're looking fab and Evie's growing so fast!
Glad you are feeling happier x

:wave: I've seen your FB status's mentioning you're in love, very happy for you :hug: :hug: :hug: And Evie is cute as ever and you look AMAZING (as usual!)

Not much new to report here, Reggie is 6 months old next week :shock: xx

welcome back and congrats on the weight loss! You're looking amazing! :D

Hey Dannii it's so lovely to see you back and so happy too :hug:
You are looking amazing and Miss Evie is growing up to be just like her mummy! :cheer: :D

Wow ladies thank you so much for making me feel a part of the forum again!! You're all ace and you know I love you all :wink: :cheer:

There are SOOOOOO many newbies! (Well, new to me anyway!) So I'm really looking forward to getting to know them all as well!

Wahey! Congrats on all the pregnancies, Jane, I can't believe you're full term now :shock: I remember you telling me you were pregnant and it only feels like yesterday!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back