Welcome Back Party?

Welcome back chick, you are looking hot! :wink: Congrats on the weight loss and finding love, its so good to hear great news amongst all the bad stuff going on in the world :) Evie's getting big now, she is a real sweetheart, you must be so proud. Good to see you back! x :hug:

Wow you look fantastic and Evie is so grown-up and gorgeous!
Sounds like you're really happy! So pleased for you.
Lucyx

DANNII :wave: hello :) I am sooooo pleased for you. that pic in the pushchair is fab, what a sweetie!!
Your looking gorg as ever you minx ;)

Welcome back Dannii and Evie............dam girl you looking hot!!

Kim x x x x

Whoooo!! She's back! I've missed seeing you around hun. I guessed you had a new boyf from your FB status! Aww you sound so happy! Evie has grown loads! she is gorgeous! And you look fab! So glad to see you back
:hug: :hug:

hey stranger! :cheer:

wee man is nearly 6 months and when he's a wee bit older we will be TTC :D

:hug: :hug:

Hiya gorgeous!!

Ive been following on Facebook an that, hope you made him suffer...
But im glad your happy again

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

dannii87 said:
11.jpg

The BOOBIES pic!! :dance:

Welcome back hun! :hug:

Looking H.O.T! Evie looking gorgeous and growing fast. Brilliant to hear you sounding happy and in love :cheer: Glad to see you back :hug:

Hey Danni :wave: you're looking great and Evie is a little angel. Good to see you back

Hi dannii, good to see you back. :D I missed you posts.
Evies a real cutie and well done you for loosing so much weight. Whats your secret. I have a stone to shift yet. :wall:

Glad you decided to post again. Take care hun

yay, glad ur back! so pleased for you your life is going well at the moment! :cheer: and big up yourself for losing 32lbs! :clap:

evie is gorgeous! as ever! and you missy, hope u dont mind me saying u are looking HOTTT!!!! :D

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Urm excuse me YALLO how HOT do you look, then agin you would look hot in a bloody binliner lol!!

Fantastic on the weightloss thats fab hon!

Really happy to hear you are happy especially with evrything that happened.

Evie is LUSH I just wanna eat her up!!!!!

:hug: Love you hon!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back