Welcome Back Party?

dannii87

Reaction score
Hey peeps!! :cheer:

How are you all? And your LOs?

I will firstly explain why I left for a bit and then will explain why I'm back lol;

I saw a few comments that really wound me up and decided that although I'd avoided a couple of people on here, I couldn't hide from their tactless comments so I left for a bit, I've decided to come back because I have a big change in my life and wanted to share it all with my friends! (And the ones who haven't noticed my FB status' :cheer: )

Right, so my life... Well I posted about my army ex and asked what you all thought because he was a persistant little sh*t while I was pregnant and basically stalked me til I agreed to give it another shot - You're probably all thinking "awww how cute" - Well no.. Not really! Coz he was a naughty boy while he was home (long story) but yeah we're sorted now. VERY happy!!

We just picked up where we left off?! It's so wierd, but I am soooooo falling in love with him! I didn't "quite" love him last time we were together, but this time it's like we're inseparable?!

I have a huge confession that I packed my SS present in boxes during the move and still couldnt find it so I bought another present for her instead but need to sort through ALL the boxes and get everything out to find it again but I WILL send it I promise you!!

Update me on everything please!! Who's had babies? Who's pregnant? There's not a way in the world I'm trawling through 20 pages in Tri3 to find out - Sorry! :talkhand:

I've also lost 32lb!! :D

Here are a few recent pics;

EVIE

10.jpg

12.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

REECE & EVIE

n508576525_1715694_4839.jpg

A COUPLE OF NIGHTS OUT! WHOOOP!

11.jpg

13.jpg

Hello! :wave:

You both look fab in the photos, evie is so cute!!

Glad things are going well for you! :D

hi you are both looking fantastic, i had a baby girl :cheer:

:wave: Hi, nice to see you back :wave:

Glad things are working out for you.
Evie looks so cute, love the one of her in her pyjamas asleep on the bed :D

Welcome back hun :wave:

Evies is soooooo cute. She looks adorable in her lil jammies :hug:

Hiya :wave:

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Evie is so cute and you're looking as gorgeous as ever.

Erm, I get married in 3 & 1/2 months and we have bought a house - we move in about 2/3 weeks.

:hug: :hug:

Hey welcome back!! Wondered where you'd gone lol!!

Glad you're happy with this guy now, Evie's looking cute as ever and you look amazing!!

We now live with Dave and are getting married in 6 months!!

aww bless looks like things are really good :D Evie has grown up so much she is sooooo cute :D and congrats on the weight loss that's loads :cheer: :cheer: your looking really fab :D
i'm married now and expecting a lil boy :D

Lovely pics! you and Evie are looking great!

Welcome back! :hug:

Wow!!! You look fab in those pics - not jealous at all :fib:
And , well Evie is just as gorgeous as ever!!!

Glad things are all going well for you!!

eeeek how gorgeous are you looking!!! :dance:

evie is also looking fab! she's getting so big! so glad you're happy hun :hug:

Hi there!

Glad things have worked out for you and miss Evie! :D

Seems to be a baby boom in tri 3 at the mo! I'm 38 weeks on Sunday and getting fed up and bored now! lol! Nothing much else happening.... although got engaged at xmas! :cheer: :cheer:

Glad you are well, you are both looking gorgeous! :hug: :hug:

Really good to see you back Dannii :wave:

I don't have much news really other than the fact I'm out of psychiatric care :cheer:

Thanks for the warm re-welcome ladies!! :D

Sam, chickadee & Sarah congrats on your babies! :cheer:

Tadpole - Congrats on the new house! Wow... Not long to go til you're Mrs! :D

abcd (Clare) I'm sooooo chuffed everything's going so well for you! You really deserve it.

Anna congrats on finding out he's a dude! Got any names in mind?

lisaspoon - Congratulations on your engagement! :dance: Not long to go now! Blimey...

debecca that's fantastic! I'm really thrilled for you :D

How the devil are you? Was just thinking you hadn't been on ages.

You look fab, and well done on 32lbs! :O

You look great hun!! :) I would ;) he he.

Evie has grown so much, look at all that lovely dark hair... what a cuttie! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back