weird this....................cm and cervix sorry if TMI

bexxie

Reaction score
Well I am now officially one day late and given my period is normally the 5th apart from last month the 15th I ma staying pretty hopeful. Now my query....I thought I was getting AF as belly felt familiar and have had sore boobs for two weeks but they are normally only sore for two days before AF,but what is getting me is I have had no CM this month and for the past two days have had loads and my cervix is high and closed tight shut but really slippy (sorry :roll: ) My boobs no longer hurt and boy are my dreams weird!! Keep dreaming that I am preggie.What does anyone make of this?
Bex

am not sure about position of cervix or cm hun but if your af is late maybe use a early pregnancy test your other symptoms look promising xxxxxxxx

Hi Bexxie,

Just before my AF was due in May I had hardly any CM, since the date AF was due I took a PG test and it was positive and I've taken 3 more to confirm.
But since I found out I was PG I have had to wear a panty liner each day as I have a lot of CM.

Hope this helps!

Fingers crossed for you XXX

:D

oh bexxie it was your month well done have a happy and healthy and enjoyable 9 months xx :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back