sorry if tmi but LOADS of cm...

elviedee

Reaction score
Was due on yesterday, but nothing, and the half cramps i was getting have now all but disappeared, and a BFN both yesterday and today.

but i've got absolutely loads of CM, had to wear liners today cos (sorry) but was making me feel wet. lol.

is this a normal pre-AF thing? I've never noticed it before is all... i dont think im pregnant only bd'd 3 times this month but i had to test to make sure!

x

Have seen on this forum that loads of cm is a symptom of pg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When are you going to test again?? Good luck :pray: ing for you!!!

i think i'm gonna leave it for a few days before i test again, i don't want another BFN - either AF or BFP please!

preferably the latter of course.. I just can't stant the disappointment of the negative.

x

Oh i got lots of clear CM leading up to my BFP's hun how exciting!

What brand of test did you use?? Maybe using another brand may help?? :? :? :? x

they were just asda cheapies... i think they're a bit crap though to be honest!

they've changed them - they were really sensitive (what i got my BFP on last time), but they just seem extra cheap now and its a bit dodgy cos the ur wee never absorbs fully into the test strip which leaves u with a massive, smudged control line.

doesn't sound good does it? lol

x

Glad you're still in the maybe December club hun!

When do you think you'll test again?

+++

probably thursday morning if i need to.

someone really needs to invent a device that detects pregnancy within 5 mins of bding lol. all this waiting is excrutiating.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back