Weird Symptom?? Burning Labia

AnxiousEla

Reaction score
Okay so I have looked everywhere to see if someone else has this and I cant find anything! I have an on and off burning sensation on one side of my labia. It comes and goes and is always on the left side on the inner part of the labia majora. I have no signs of infection (ex. itching, discharge, redness, smell, ect). As far as I can see everything looks normal but this burning keeps coming back and after a little while will fade. Anyone else had something like this??????
I am 17 weeks.

Okay so I have looked everywhere to see if someone else has this and I cant find anything! I have an on and off burning sensation on one side of my labia. It comes and goes and is always on the left side on the inner part of the labia majora. I have no signs of infection (ex. itching, discharge, redness, smell, ect). As far as I can see everything looks normal but this burning keeps coming back and after a little while will fade. Anyone else had something like this??????
I am 17 weeks.
I had something similar was like my labia was tingling or even vibrating it was really noticeable. Not sure if it is related to what you had but from what I could find it was the Baby laying on a particular nerve causing the weird feeling. Maybes mention it to the midwife x

I had something similar was like my labia was tingling or even vibrating it was really noticeable. Not sure if it is related to what you had but from what I could find it was the Baby laying on a particular nerve causing the weird feeling. Maybes mention it to the midwife x

That actually may have something to do with it. I get this buzzing on the left side of my clitoris as well. I mentioned it to my midwife and she had never heard of it before. I feel like no one has ever experienced this and it makes me worry :/

Are you sure it’s not varicose veins starting? I had this with my third pregnancy and it’s a horrible feeling. Look it up and see if it sounds like what you’re feeling x

Are you sure it’s not varicose veins starting? I had this with my third pregnancy and it’s a horrible feeling. Look it up and see if it sounds like what you’re feeling x

Could be veins. I've looked and don't see anything bulging but maybe the vein is too deep to see?

I wouldn’t necessarily say you’d be able to see it, I certainly didn’t realise that’s what the problem was until I described it all to the midwife and she told me what it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back