weird kicks

Toonlass

Reaction score
My little fella is breech atm and when he kicks it feels awful lol There so low and everytime he does it i need to run to the loo as he is using my bladder as a trampoline i think.

Is there any exercises i can do to encourage him to turn? I know its early days and he'll probs turn on his own at some point but his kicks feel gross the way he is lying :rofl: xx

Didn't want to read and run, have no advice sorry :hug:

Have you got a birth ball? I'm not sure how effective they are for turning breech babies but I was told to sit on one to turn my back to back LO. last time :)

i don't lisa, but i'm thinking about getting one. I wonder, if i stand on my heed for a bit do you think the baby will flip over? Honest, its so weird when he kicks, i'm used to being kicked at the top of the bump not in my bum lol feels like he's trying to wriggle out of my back door :rofl: xx

Did you say 'heed' in purpose then?! :rofl:

I loved my birth ball - I just bought a cheapo one from one of those discount sports places - Sports Direct I think. I found it nice to sit on at the end and I used one when I was in labour too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back