Weird feeling after sitting too long...

SoonToBeMrs

Reaction score
After I've been sat too long at work, my bump feels very strange. Anyone else get this? My bump and baby sits low usually but after being sat for ages at a desk my bump feels harder and it's bigger.. it feels very hard at the top of my bump.. just underneath my breasts and feels numbish.. and it's very sore. The next day, after a sleep and being relaxed, my bump goes down a fair bit and the hardness goes. I can also feel baby has moved up by the end of my working shift and is sitting right up where she usually wouldn't be. This worries me.. any ideas? Is this normal?? :|

I notice my bump getting bigger as the day goes on. I'm sure it's perfectly normal. Perhaps your little one has a little routine going on in there, and decides to have a wander around by the afternoon!
Mention it next time you see your midwife just to put your mind at rest, but I reckon it's probably normal x

I get weird feelings and was thinking the same! Sometimes i have a hard bump but only one one side and sometimes i get up feeling like my baby is sat right at the bottom wating to get out! a really heavy feeling. Sometimes my bump is really high. I guess it must jsut be where the baby is sitting at the time. Im having scan tommorow so i;ll ask then and im sure baby will be wriggling about jsut fine. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back