Weird discomfort

Heather_belle

Reaction score
I have a funny kinda pain at the top of my bump/ bottom of middle of my rib cage-it's not actually a painful pain but more of a niggle like sore pins n needles if that makes sense. It almost feels like the bottom of where my rib cage meets in the middle is pulling apart!
Just wondered if any of you ladies have had anything similar I'm presuming it's just all the expanding that's going on it's just mega uncomfy!!! Xx

Last edited:
I have had a pain like that last time and this time, mines like a stitch on my right hand ribs, very uncomfortable. Just where everything is moving and expanding I think hun. Not a lot you can do about it unfortunately x x

Thanks vixxie I thought it was but this is the first time iv been pregnant so its all new lol!!
Xxxx

Yeah I know what you mean lol, I was quite concerned when I had it last time, even went to the dr as it was so uncomfortable! Fortunately I only get it when I'm sitting in certain positions and not that often. Hope it eases soon hun x x

I've just started getting this to, seem to be more unfortable when I'm sitting and also when I cough or laugh. I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow so can only assume it's going to get worse too lol!

Annette I am nearly 30 n it's been goin on for a couple of weeks now n I get it when I'm sitting too must be stretching joy of joys lol!!!
I don't mind as long as I know what things are lol xxx

I get this too and it can be really sore. I go to antenatal yoga and our instructor recommends standing facing a wall with your feet about 5cm away from the wall then stretching up with your hands as high on the wall as you can get them and leaning in IYSWIM. It really helps to lift your rib cage and give the baby more space.

I've been getting this :(
Especially when am sat down upright or have just eaten. My mum took me out for chinese to cheer me up before and my ribs are now soo uncomfy, no room even for food! I honestly don't know how she's going to last much longer in there!! x

I get this too and it can be really sore. I go to antenatal yoga and our instructor recommends standing facing a wall with your feet about 5cm away from the wall then stretching up with your hands as high on the wall as you can get them and leaning in IYSWIM. It really helps to lift your rib cage and give the baby more space.

Oo great advice! X

It is fab advice thanks heaps will defo try this. I'd like to do pregnancy yoga but class is 4-6 and I work till 5 hoping to catch a few classes once on maternity leave xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back