Weigth Gain

Leanne&Bump

Reaction score
How much has everyone put on so far? Ive put on a stone - That average for how many weeks i am?!

Leanne xx

dont worry about it, ive put on about 3 stone, ill worry about it later :D

So far i have only put on about 3-4lbs but with my first I put on 3 1/2 stone all in all!

i have put on just over a stone :oops: my midwife tells me off because i get real paranoid about and she says i am just right.xx

Ive only put on about 3lbs and get worried its not enough! Im eating loads but the crohns disease doesnt help. :(

iv put on a stone so far as well,
im not worryin about my weight tho, just as long as my baby girl is happy and healthy is all that matters.

[/b]

I've put half a stone on so far.

The recommended weight gain is 1.5-2 stone if you were are in a healthy weight for your height before you get pregnant. Less weight gain if you were overweight before getting pregnant.

I'm following my usual diet of trying to eat sensibly but allowing myself treats as well. I still go to my yoga class each week too so get a little bit of excersise.

I think it's wise to try and eat sensibly, it's less weight to lose afterwards :D and healthier for baby.

nori said:
Ive only put on about 3lbs and get worried its not enough! Im eating loads but the crohns disease doesnt help. :(

Try not to worry! I was worried too as I normally put on lots straight away but m/w and doc seemed fine with it!! :hug:

I've put on a stone and worked out I'm putting on around a pound a week which my M/W said is about right

:( I have put on 12 kilos - 1.9 stone. And it seems I am now putting on a kilo (2.4 pounds) per week, which is a bloody lot! I am not even eating that much... :(

i havent put on any yet either but to be honest i needed to lose a stone or 2 so m/w not worried at all

8lbs at my 12 weeks meeting with my midwife, i don't know about now. i'm not weighing myself unless they make me!

charlotte_ said:
8lbs at my 12 weeks meeting with my midwife, i don't know about now. i'm not weighing myself unless they make me!

Don't take this the wrong way but your post makes me happy! :D I worry I've put too much on.

I'd put 9lbs on by about 15 weeks. Was going to Slimming World and getting weighed every week but have stopped cos it was depressing me

i don't think there's any point weighing yourself all the time, your baby needs you to put weight on! and it's not somehting i'm really worrying about. breastfeeding helps to burn calories afterwards anyway! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back