Weight loss???

Ally1979

Reaction score
When i got pregnant i was almost 15 stone (shameful!!!) but i got on the scales this morning and i weigh 13st 9lb. I use the same scales and weigh the same time of day with no clothes on (a sight for all of you to picture lol)
Should i be worried???

i would be exstatic not worried :rotfl:
so long as you are feeling ok i wouldnt worry.

i had very severe sickess and lost 16 pounds. Docor told me baby would be fine so i don't think you need to worry...just think, less to lose at the end!! :D

I've heard it is natural to lose in first tri :D I'm sure your bubs is fine :)

I lost a stone coz of sickness but I would say your fine because your babe is probably just getting all its goodness out of you and thats why your loosing it. Like you will be eating the same amounts but your burning it off lots quicker. If you worry about it ask your midwife though :)

i was the same - lost weight, never have put any back on yet, think baby is just eating all my excess fat!!! (hopefully it won't be a chubber!)

I weigh exactly the same now as I did before I was pregnant.....goodness knows how with my bumps but I do!! The mw and the hospital have weighed me and none of them have said it's a problem so I'm just hoping it stays like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back