weight loss ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
how much would u say was it ok to loose ? i am a big girl so its not really bad but weight is falliing off me like its never done before and im worried bean not getting enough , im having trouble swalling pills at mo with the heaving and cant swallow a multi vvit as there enormous !

ya think the fact ive already lost 19 lb so a stone n half i should worry ? im now down to pre - tumour weight :shock:

A lot of people loose weight in the first tri I've lost 5 pounds (and I'm only small) :hug:

Bean will be fine :hug:

Are you dieting?

I was following Weight watchers very strictly before I got PG and lost 4 1/2 stone (I too am a big girl size 18 was a size 22-24). I spoke to my doctor about continuing the plan whilest pg (although WW wont let you weigh in if your pg) and he said it is fine to follow a sensible diet like WW - which is a balanced diet, but dont be so strict. He said that basically the baby gets all the nutrients it needs first and you get whats left. I havent weighed myself for a couple of weeks but the first few weeks I was PG I lost 1/2 stone. I feel pretty bloated at the moment so I am pretty sure I havent lost any weight for a few weeks! I have found the diet hard to follow to becuase I am hungrey all the time (I am trying though).

no not dieting , prob just struggling to eat , not gonna wrry yet ve got lots of resever and nurse thinks ill be fine . i should be happy , at this rate ill end up pre pregancy weight at full term lol

I've lost a stone too. Lost a stone and a half in my last pregnancy. LIke you, not through dieting. Don't worry, baby is getting everything it needs!

Bonus! :D

I wouldn't worry,it's quite common to lose weight in the first tri.
When I was pg with James I was on the slim fast plan for the first 11 weeks and going to the gym 3 times a week because I hadn't a clue I was pg! It didn't do him any harm :D

I wouldn't worry too much, baby gets as much goodness as is needed and you just get whatever is left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back