weight loss?

kellie80

Reaction score
Aimees always been on the skinny side and i'm used to her not gaining much weight but she was weighed yesterday for the first time in over a month and she had lost 6oz. I know its not much and HV wasn't worried but it still bothers me. She hasn't been ill in that time but she did go on cows milk around that time. Do you think that could be the cause. She now only weighs 18lb 11oz!

it would bother me too hun.but maybe your right the cows milk might be less fatty. I am sure next week it will steady itself out xxx

Hope so! I'm trying to fatten her up i really am, lol. At this rate the new baby will be heavier than her in a few months.

take some advice from me apparently accordin to my MIL im fattening Alfie up too much. lol sorry still having a rant. is she quite active they say that when they are really active they lose some weight if HV isnt overly concerned hun just do what your doing if she wasnt well and not eating much for a couple weeks her stomach would of shrunk try little and often to try slowly stretch it again, and steer away from foods that will go straight through her bless thatll sit there for a while, sorry might not be any good

ah sorry you put she hasnt been ill didnt you, well maybe little and often anyway

I just feel like its a constant battle to get food into her. She has a tiny appitite (don't know where she gets that from) and she sometimes only eats a couple of spoon fulls of food. She is so active too and never sits still, she isn't walkiing yet but crawls really fast and is always climbing on things. I know theres nothing wrong with her cos she will quite happily sit and eat chocolate all day if i let her (which i don't) but i wish she would just gain weight a bit faster incase she gets ill or something. My other little girl weighed about 26lb at this age and was completly of the chart in her book so this is all new to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back