Weight loss

Hellokitty

Reaction score
I am overweight by quite a bit...

I was weighed at the doctors when I was about 7 weeks PG. Since then I have lost 5lbs.

Its odd because I am eating plenty and haven't had any MS or any digestive issues? :?

Its the first time in my life I've ever been worried about losing weight ( :lol: )! They say not to worry about it in First tri, but I am rapidly reaching the end of that.

The only thing I can think of is because I used to drink the best part of a bottle of wine each evening and maybe I am not replacing those calories.

I really can't eat anymore though. :shock:

Has anybody else experienced this?

Hiya.

Mine is the opposite. When the midwife weighed me yesterday i nearly fainted. Definately have to stop eating crap, even when i crave it!

Lau
x

think it's quite normal to lose weight in the first tri especially if you've felt ill, adversed to food etc :hug:

I used to be the same with the wine and i think i have lost a little weight but not loads, but that might be down to the lack of appetite as well as the not drinking anymore.

Not drinking the wine will make you to loose weight though so i wouldnt worry to much unless you are loosing massive amounts of weight.

I've lost a few pounds, not sure why! Maybe cos I dont eat as much junk!

Its normal to either lose or gain weight in the first trimester I think :D

hi, i woudln't worry too much i've lost almost a stone in the first tri carryin each of my kids, n i havent suffered any morning sickness ever.

i just put it down to your body doing more than usual

if you were drinking nearly a bottle a night then its probably that hun, i wouldnt worry too much, as long as you are getting all the vits you need and eating when you need to then thats fine. :hug:

Hi

I agree think its normal for alot of women :)
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back