Weight gain

Have only gained 4lbs so far, but think it's because I'm eating healthier than before, but had BMI of 29, so didn't really have much to put on.

Midwife said to me that it's really unhealthy to restrict your diet as it starves baby of vital nutrients.

I found out i was pregnant very begining of feb so still had all my xmas weight. was starting to shift it but was still the wrong side of 11 stone. haven't been on the scales in the last few weeks and don't want to!
have to admit i've been feeling really fat this last week tho, think its coz my bumb has finally popped out and i'm not used to my new shape, my brain keeps telling me to sort it out! lol.

have to admit i've been feeling really fat this last week tho, think its coz my bumb has finally popped out and i'm not used to my new shape, my brain keeps telling me to sort it out! lol.

Same!! I keep trying to hold it in as I would if I'd just put on too much and then thinking hang on it's OK it's yer bump!! xx

Since my last reply to this post I decided to brave the scales... and I haven't put on any weight at all! I am actually amazed!

It can be so worrying, can't it!! After I found out I was pregnant, the weight dropped off me. I couldn't eat much and drs also thought I had a thyroid problem, my results had come back slightly elevated. I lost about 11lbs. I hadn't been that light in about 5 years. Had my thyroid tested again and it seems to be back to normal. Drs weren't worried about the loss though as they said blump was the right size so was getting all it needed.

I am still suffering with morning sickness but I have started to get my appetite back (I had lots of food aversions). I weighed myself the other day and I've put on about 3lbs. Now I'm all worried that I'm going to pile the weight on really quickly. I know its normal to put weight on, but don't want it to happen quickly either, stress!!!! :wall2:

My bump is also really small, got there is so much to worry about, but everyone is different, got my anomly scan on Tuesday so hopefully they will be able to calm down my anxiety about this

So glad I'm not the only one worrying about this. I too had my xmas weight and gave up the gym and smoking at the same time and have put on 5 kgs. Wasn't too worried about it until today when I went to get my legs waxed and the girl doing it asked how much weight I had put on and then went 'oh my god, they'll put you on a diet!' when I told her. Charming! Can't wait till she gets pregnant and we'll see what happens to her.

So glad I'm not the only one worrying about this. I too had my xmas weight and gave up the gym and smoking at the same time and have put on 5 kgs. Wasn't too worried about it until today when I went to get my legs waxed and the girl doing it asked how much weight I had put on and then went 'oh my god, they'll put you on a diet!' when I told her. Charming! Can't wait till she gets pregnant and we'll see what happens to her.

haha cheeky moo isnt she! i hate it when people think they can just comment like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back