weigh day at baby clinic!!!!

vickib_1984

Reaction score
Had my chunk weighed today he was born at 8lb 4.5oz and today at 5 weeks exactly hr weighs 10lb 10oz!!!!! Fat man!!!! He has been diagnosed with silent reflux which I thought because he's very sicky likes to be sat up and is fussy after feeding for about 30 mins sometimes and his burps are yucky but they are going to monitor him for a week to see if he needs Gaviscon or stay down milk xxx

wow my little man only weighs 11 lb 4 at 10 weeks!! Well done hun!!
xx

:-D thank you well chuffed!!! Also hv said if your baby is suffering from reflux dummies are good as the sucking produces saliva which neutralizes the acid as well as the meds xxx

Thats good to know that there is something you can do to ease the discomfort!!!
xxx

It helps after feeds especially and I really hate dummies but he needs one so he has it just hoping that he doesn't need infant Gaviscon to help it or the stay down milk will find out after the weekend xx

That's a great weight. My little lady is only 9.12 at 10 weeks!

Glad they have said about the reflux and you can start to help it.

I always wondered why he kicked his legs so much and moaned i just thought it was temper xx

That's a great weight :)

Gaviscon isn't too bad, just a bit of faffing around, but so worth it to see LO more comfortable when feeding.

Fab weight gain!
Gaviscon is really good - has made Emily so much more comfortable :)

How did they diagnose the reflux?

I asked about his symptoms ie. Likes to be sat up not craddled hates the vibrate on his bouncer fussing after feeds smelly burps and breath if he's been sick some projectile vomiting bringing up milk and pulling a face as to say it tastes nasty and is quite sicky more so than my eldest xx I think he's going to need it either the Gaviscon or the stay down milk they said silent as its not affecting his weight and had had a great gain will be just to make him more comfy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back