• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Week 17 and still sick

SRob

Reaction score
Anyone else still suffering well into their 2nd trimester?

I only stopped at 18 weeks!!! Its endless isn't it. Nothing at all helped me. Nothing. All the ginger biscuits, sea bands etc in the world didnt help me. However, it seemed to turn off all of a sudden and I can finally eat again. I no longer have an issue with my toothbrush too!! Yipee! Hope it stops soon for you too!! x

I am now 22 weeks and havnt been sick for three mornings on the trot, what a treat lol!!! Before that I was sick every morning and if I went too long without eating something I would either feel horrendous or be sick, but am Getting better every day. I wish I could tell you when it will stop for you but unfortunately everyone is so different. Just make sure you are drinking lots especially in the warm weather xx

I'm still being sick at 24 weeks xxxx

Poor you :( I'm still getting the odd day of feeling sick and that's bad enough. Seriously, have you tried munching a bit of raw ginger. Tastes really spicey and strong, but it does seem to help a little bit, at least for a while.... Hope you feel better soon honey xxx

I still get alot of sick days....I esp feel nausea at night and first thing in the morning, sometimes waking me from my sleep. Everyone is different. xx

Haven't had it myself, but I hope it passes for you soon! xx

I'll be 17 weeks on Fri, and still spent this morning with my head down the loo! Not every morning now, but most... I have to say though that the nausea has improved massively - it's just the vomming now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back