wedding!

katiee24

Reaction score
im soooooooooo nervous! getting married on friday :D!!!! only planned it last night & the reason its so quick as its an asian wedding (my OH is half asian) im sooooooo nervous though! i'll be mrs pinder :O! sounds mad! only doing it this way as me & OH cant afford an english wedding & we wanted to all be pinder's before lil ones ere :)

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations, hope you have a really wonderful day, in spite of being a bit rushed. Best advice I can give though is on the day keep trying to take a minute or two for you and your husband to take a breath, look round and enjoy your day. It goes by really quickly, and you want to try and remember as much as possible, so keep trying to stop and take mental photos to remember as much as you can.

Wow Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful day! xx

Oooh how exciting!!! I hope everything goes well and you have a wonderful day. My wedding is in 3 & half weeks so can imagine just how excited you are!!!! X

Congrats! I can't wait for OH and I to get married! Will be some time over the next couple of years, even though I'd love for us all to have the same last name!

Hope you have a lovely day hun, enjoy it! Xx

Ohhh how exciting hun! What are you going to wear?

Congrats! I got married 5 months ago and it was so good to sit back a few times during the day / evening and just look around at friends / family / new hubby x

congratulations hunny, the best weddings are the ones that are done at the last minute! ours was last minute and people loved it. weddings are exciting :) x x

Congratulations! Take loads of pics!!

Xxx

ooooh its so exciting

Huge congrats! Make sure and post some pics!!

:)

How exciting!!! Huge congrats Xx

thank you girls! unfortunately with an asian wedding you cant wear a big white wedding dress & have to wear an asian suit.. but it does look lovely with my bump! :D will defo upload some pics for you all :) xxx

Congrats! Hope you have a wonderful day! x

congrats!! hope you have a wonderful memorable day!!! GET LOTS OF PICS for us to have a nosey at!! xx

heres some pics girls :)

Attachments

• IMG00048-20110715-1625.jpg
    IMG00048-20110715-1625.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00052-20110715-1755.jpg
    IMG00052-20110715-1755.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG00043-20110715-1525.jpg
    IMG00043-20110715-1525.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 28
You look lovely :) Congratulations! xx