• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wedding Pics!

weefoggy

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Thanks to all for the wedding wishes, we had a perfect day! It was very small and intimate but just the way we wanted it and we loved every minute...want to do it again now! :lol:

Attached a few pics as promised

Attachments

• PF2.jpg
    PF2.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 92
  • PF3.jpg
    PF3.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 84
  • PF4.jpg
    PF4.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 106
Aww lovely pics!! Now next step, baby yay :)

awww, gorgeous! i love your dress, congrats on becoming a Mrs. xx

You look stunning! And that dress is beautiful!

You looked totally gorgeous!! I'd kill for those ankles in normal life let alone pregnancy

You look gorgeous - what a lovely dress!!! Congrats and glad you enjoyed it. xxx

sorry for tri hopping but wanted 2 say congrats and you look great x

You look amazing, congratulations x

Oh honey you look beautiful :)

Massive Congratulations to you all xxxx

You look lovely. Glad you had a great time and congratulations xx

You looked beautiful and your dress is gorgeous I love the heart over bump pic x congratulations x

wow you look absolutely amazing xx

Congratulations! You look gorgeous - love your dress! And those skyscrapper heels - jealous! Lol :) We had a small wedding as well in December, and I reckon it was the best thing ever! Less stress, hassle and money! :D

Congrats again xxx

Thanks for all the lovely comments girls, I did love the dress...wasn't sure if it would even fit as my bump and bum are expanding rapidly but all was well! Levi, I completely agree we had no hassle whatsoever and saved a pile of money but the service itself was beautiful which is what its all about. The heels were actually more comfortable than I thought they would be but only lasted until about 9 when I was totally ready for PJ's and slippers....such a lightweight!

You looked beautiful Hun Congrats on becoming a mrs x

Awww, lovely pictures!

You both look very happy. Glad you had a great day x

That dress looked beautiful, made you look all beautiful and pregnant and glowing showed off your bump lovely, We had a 'relaxed' wedding no seating plan and buffet etc and think it saved so much hassle... god two years ago i got married it flys by enjoy it Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back