Compleatly O.T but chopped it off now do I go purple?

nickilubs

Reaction score
I asked for some reviews in Health and Beauty, I got "Mystic Purple" hair dye......

Should I do it now.....or should I wait till after my sisters wedding?

I am now wearing a black dress with red and white butterflys with red shoes and a big red poppy for my hair! LOL! Will purple go with that or am I gonna look a twat in her wedding pics! Im going to her hen night on sat so if she sees it and goes pale then I know I will have to redye it brown for her wedding....but Im not sure If I should just behave and wait....but then Im worried it will look great and I will look shite and boring at her wedding then have really cool hair after it and no one to see it haha!

:think: :think: :think: Ooooo the decisions hahaha!

I had my hair BRIGHT red about a year ago...proper pillar box red...like jonathon ross's wife! the only thing with those bright colours is how quickly they fade, so you would have think about if and when Mind ended up pink after 2 weeks :(

Heya if you do do it, then can i recommend you get some of this HARDCORE hairdye, its what all my punk and goth friend suse for their luminous/really bright colours it doesnt fade as fast, and its REALLY REALLY bright !
I would have thought it was the same for all colours, but theyve used red and green and they were relli good, just kept topping em up :)

http://www.fudgehair.co.uk/categories/p ... 1QodoSgDkQ

Just googled fudge hairdye and found someone with relli cool purple hair so thought id share !!

2469293325_c0d472a252.jpg

I dyed my hair purple a couple of weeks ago and it looked awesome! I didn't bleach beforehand so it was only really noticeable in bright sunlight and I used semi-permanent so it is fading out now. I want to do it again just before I give birth so all the pictures of just after the birth will look cool :D

I say do it now :D Although what with your dress colour perhaps a bright pillar box red might be better? :)

LOL yeh when I got the purple I was thinking after I should of really got a coppery red instead....too late now anyways Im doing a strand test....I want it too be black with a purpley type of shiney to it :pray: Pleeeease let it work good!

It'll look great :D Make sure you post pictures :cheer:

MagicMarkers said:
Heya if you do do it, then can i recommend you get some of this HARDCORE hairdye, its what all my punk and goth friend suse for their luminous/really bright colours it doesnt fade as fast, and its REALLY REALLY bright !
I would have thought it was the same for all colours, but theyve used red and green and they were relli good, just kept topping em up :)

http://www.fudgehair.co.uk/categories/p ... 1QodoSgDkQ

I want pretty flamingo!!!! How cool are those dyes! I heard about them on another site and everyone was saying they are brilliant I dont know if I would be brave enough to dye it that bright a colour haha Im paranoid of people staring at me in my normal state let alone with luminous hair hehe!

I'll be completly honest with you, at weddings no one is supposed to upstage the bride, or stand out more then she should in photos for that reason I would suggest dying your locks after the wedding...

Also maybe post a piccie fo your gorgeus mug so we can comment on what looks best :)

:hug: :hug:

Well I washed out the little tester bit I done and its such a pretty colour! Its like a plumb colour so I have done the rest just sitting here all purple waiting for it to set now hehe I hope the rest of the hair comes out like the tester bit!!!! :)

Show us, Show us !!!!

It doesn't sound to drastic the way you are explaining it anyway so im sure it will look beautiful.

My mum dyes her hair like a plummy purple colour and it always looks lovely and so healthy. You dont see the plum until the light shines on it other than that it looks blackish.

im sorry im gonna be really boring and say stick to brown until after the wedding!

Show us a pic! I'm sure it looks gorg but maybe you could adapt your accessories for the wedding so it blends in a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back