We went to the beach. !!!

Squiglet

Reaction score
Ahhh the benefits of living in Spain... even if you do have to go to work the next day, you can at least enjoy going to the beach... :)

Dinner before we left
DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

Gondor!...
DSC_0156.jpg

(Dh was supposed to be "helping" Tia build a castle... but boys and toys.. :roll: )

So this is Tia playing the part of a Wainrider in a swimsuit and a pink shovel..
DSC_0168-1.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

What lil miss thought of her first trip to the beach... She wasn't that impressed with the sea and threw a paddy so we came back to sit in the shade. She ate some sand and pookied everywhere... mmmm sand coloured pookie.
DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0195-1.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

A fun day had by all cept mummy who got burnt cos she was booby feeding, lil miss passed out and the sun moved round.. :roll:

awww looks like a good time was had by all!
i wish we had some good weather here so we could spend some time outside..(am not at all jealous though cos we got a beach...well kinda, we got Cleethorpes which isnt actually a sea, its a river! yesss..lovely..NOT!!!)... :rotfl:

SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous pics xx

The benefits of living in Spain...pah...can do that here too :rotfl: (mind you it's about 20 degrees colder and the sea has mini icebergs floating on it!) I prefer taking Finn to the pebbly beach as I nearly had kittens the last time we went to the sandy beach!!! :shock: He just wanted to eat all the sand!

Great pics. I'm so jealous...I'd love to live next to a nice beach. xxx

Lovely pictures, looked like you all had a great day :cheer: Lil miss has the most cheeky sweet lil smile! :hug:
You're so lucky, I wish I lived by the beach, its at least 2 hours from me in any direction. And you have sand! :lol:

Ahhhh gorgeous pics, lil miss is sooo beautiful! Where in Spain are you? We're going next year! My dad has a caravan over there and spends half the year there and half over here.

shes-gettin-a-right-lil-character!-we-need-pics-of-you-too!!

I'm always behind the camera... can't trust DH with the camera hes a man... :rotfl: Poppy... I'm just down south of Alicante :)

Oooooh I'm jealous too :shakehead: :lol:
Gorgeous pics hun your girls are both so beautiful :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back