Mia's first time at the beach!

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
It was a really nice day yesterday so thought we would take Mia and our dog Lottie to the beach!

babymia150.jpg

[/img]
babymia167.jpg

babymia169.jpg

[/img]
babymia175.jpg

babymia183-1.jpg
[/img]

Mia is so sweet, you are looking very well after having her - how have you done it?

aww shes gorgeous! lovely weather there! lucky

ahhh shes lovely... lucky you, nice day so popped to the beach i have a 3ish hr drive to the closest beach :(

ps.... your wearing a bikini :shock: thats soooooooooooooooo unfair :shakehead:

you are both beautifull. your partner must be proud of his 2 girls :angel:

shes very cute, cant believe shes 2 months now!

izzyx

Hi Amy

Ahh they're lovely pics! I think Mia looks just like you!

I didn't realise you live in Spain (derr on my part!) are you/your partner Spanish?

You look fab, I'm envious!

Lucy x

Thanx for the nice replies......Eveadel, i lost some of my weight when i had Mia, but then the rest seemed to fall off from breastfeeding....although i do still have a jelly belly that i'm hiding in the pics, i will feel alot better when that goes!!

Lucy, my DH and i have been living in Spain for nearly 2 and a half yrs now....we moved over here with Johnny's work....he's an design engineer for Ford, unfortunately his contract ends nxt March, so's it back to sunny Essex unless they extend his contract for a further 6 months?!

Lovely photos.
I'm going to go & sit in the corner & sob now after seeing you in a bikini & dream of the days gone past when I get just about get away with it :(

Great photos, Mia is gorgeous. And so are you, why doesn't breastfeeding do that to me!!!

Hi

looks like she had a great time, you look great i wouldnt be cought dead in a bikini :shock:
Katrina

great pics, what a cutie she is! We dipped Aimee in the sea in spain when she was 5 months old and she went crazy !
Mia is obiously alot braver!

Nice pictures, Mia looks like she had a great time. She's so cute!!!!

PS. Your photos have made me depressed...It's been grey and drizzley here for the past fortnight :(

she is getting so big... bless, lovely.

cant believe you are back in your bikini... lucky girl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back