We went to the beach

mamichuli

Reaction score
We went to the beach with Ani on Sunday last, and have been meaning to post this all week - I am a busy broad! She was a bit nervous of such a large expanse. She was happier playing with the sand sitting on my lap or daddy's - not to happy to sit by herself!

P1010086.jpg

Having a nap with Mum

P1010068.jpg

Cor Mum, this place is biiiiiiiiiiiiig

(Sorry the pics are so ginormous I am absolutely crap at resizing)

awww gorgeous!

and your LO is cute too :wink:

:rotfl:

Did you not have a dip? :lol:

Aw looks like you had a lovely day for it too :D

Great pics :hug:

lovely pics!!
and hoooooge boobs!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

lou said:
awww gorgeous!

You must be maaaaaaaaaad - not me, not in March, I like warm water! I will be going in in June/July and not before; i am def spanish in this respect :shock:
My son and the dog, on the other hand, were happy to go swimming! In fact it was quite difficult to get them out!!!!

P1010098.jpg

Kim&Leah said:
lovely pics!!
and hoooooge boobs!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Yup, I am waiting for an operation (the National Health in spain might decide they are not big enough for them to cover the reduction :shock: )

LIsa

lou said:
awww gorgeous!

OMG lou... it was like 2ºc here the other day... you'd die if you went in the water... :rotfl: :rotfl: Its WAAAAAY too cold...

Btw mamichuli... the picture of Ani and you is sooooo sweet with her sucking her fingers.... :D Shes absolutely gorgeous...

So cute!! :hug: I loved going to the beach, but now we live too far away for just jumping in the car and go :( Miss it so much.

Hi

great pic of the two of you :D you look great never seen a pic of you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back