We now have...

LaurenMM

Reaction score
3 teeth!!!! In the middle her top left tooth has cut through woop :D x

Yey !!!! Think Rhea's first is ready to break through as I can see it now wish it would hurry up !!! Lol xxx

Yay! Go Angel! She's gonna be getting super efficient at eating hun xx

My apologies.... it's 4 teeth!! Just managed to get a proper look and the top two are definitely there!! So proud of my baba girl :p xx

Her eating isn't great atm hun :( dunno what it is but she just isn't interested soon as I put the spoon towards her she just seals her lips. Tried loads of different recipes etc but dunno :( sorry gone off topic lol xx

Aw yay little lady!!
I love it now that Cam has teeth, he actually crunched a biscuit today, so cute!

Aw yay little lady!!
I love it now that Cam has teeth, he actually crunched a biscuit today, so cute!

Its amazing what they can chomp thru with their little nashers! Bloomin' sharp arent they?! x

Her eating isn't great atm hun :( dunno what it is but she just isn't interested soon as I put the spoon towards her she just seals her lips. Tried loads of different recipes etc but dunno :( sorry gone off topic lol xx

Hmmm- do u think she just wants to do it herself hun? I know u were doing some blw werent u?
I do some spoon feeding but Ethan is much more willing and will take more if he has something he can feed to himself as well. Dunno if that would help?
Or fill the spoon and give it to her to put in?
xx

It may be the teeth putting her off being spoon fed. How is, she with finger food? xx

She is good with finger food but I'm not totally comfortable with blw if I'm honest I get too worried and panicy when she shoves loads of food in her mouth :( x

Thats fine hun- u do whats best for u! Maybe it is just her teeth?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back