another tooth

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
keeley has got a top tooth so that makes three teeth she has now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ellie still hasn't had her first despite getting teething pains and showing symptons since she turned 3months!

Aww, if she's like Arianna the one next to it will arrive in a matter of days!

Nicky_Jones said:
Ellie still hasn't had her first despite getting teething pains and showing symptons since she turned 3months!

Oh no! that fills me with dread! Leorah suffers permanantly now, even her back teeth come to the surface and go back down again :evil:

Well done Keeley, you are turning them out good and fast :D

wow!!! Ellis had none and has been teething since he was about 2 bloody months old!!!!!! xxxxxx

stop itttttttttttttttttt no more peggys ti said till alfie gets one and then keeley pops another one out! bless her shes getting them out well isnt she!

awwww bless her, shes a clever girl :cheer:
Louie still hasn't got any :roll:

believ it not better her havin teeth as now when she wants to kiss me she bites me and it hurts :cry:

nic & keeley said:
believ it not better her havin teeth as now when she wants to kiss me she bites me and it hurts :cry:
#

It doesn doesnt it!! Thats how I discovered Ariannas first tooth as she bit my lip and drew blood!! :shock:

:shock: god that must have hurt :hug:

keeley has this thing for biting my chin and i always come away with teeth marks in it :? :)

bless ya she will be like littl hole punch now she has a top one too!

Alfiesmummy said:
bless ya she will be like littl hole punch now she has a top one too!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i'l get her a job in an office then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: earn us some money :rotfl:

clever girl!!! shes growin up so quick!!!

we still have NO teeth here :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back