• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We have now mastered

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Sitting to crawling and vice versa without belly flopping the floor (as much :p) :D can't believe it. It looks like she's trying to stand as well, if she leans on my leg she'll put her feet up and tries to stand properly :eek: where has my newborn gone :p xx

i think we are not far off Will crawling :) he is up on hands and knees and then......he rolls over lol! is that how your LO started? he sort of goes for it and then it ends in him rolling onto his back? x

Thanks girls :D xx

Yeah Pos she's not crawling as in opposite arms opposite legs just yet but she does the legs and arms separately iykwim but still moving around really fast. But yeah that's how she started, got up on all fours first and within days she was moving like that xxx

Awww fab stuff! Well done Angel! Ethan is just starting to move a tiny bit forward after weeks of rocking and going backwards!! He still rolls to get where he wants tho! Hope u have ur stair gates in place hun ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back