we have BIG progress :D

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
omg i'm so so excited and a wreck at the same time but so happy! we had a massive breakthru earlier! cant remember if i've said, but E's now pulling herself up and cruising a bit, which i thought would spur K on a bit, but it didnt seem to happen!

anyway, i went in to get K up from a nap earlier and she was sat there looking like she wanted to pull herself up! so i just kept encouraging her! eventually she managed to get herself onto one knee with her other leg out to the side :yay: so then i decided to fetch E and see if that would encourage her more! i've been doing a lot of positive reinforcement or whatever its called, so when E pulls herself up there's lots of clapping and getting excited and get K to join in! so then Es stood in her bed and K started asking for a cuddle, so i said well if you stand up you can have a cuddle! and she did!! :love::love: i couldnt even say well done or anything i just broke down and scooped her up in the massivest cuddle she's had in her life!! after that she kept trying for a bit, but i think she was a bit tired!

i was really worried that she would do it once then wouldnt bother! she wouldnt go to bed tonight and i wasnt exactly impressed, especially seeing as she did it last night and i've got tonnes to do tonight! but she's completely redeemed herself! she spent the last 1/2 hour firstly climbing on me, actually using her legs, i've never had her do that before, she always just shuffles ontop of me :lol: and then she just kept trying to stand so we spent 15 mins with her holding my hands and pulling herself up :cloud9: and then she was trying to stand at her walker, which she never does, cos she always lifts her legs up!

i'm so so unbelievably happy and emotional now! i thought it would never happen, but now all she seems to want to do is stand and she even took a step towards me when she was holding my hands!! i cant believe how it seems to have just suddenly happened and now i can imagine her standing up and walking and stuff which i just felt would never happen!! sorry i'm rambling now :blush:

its mad cos i felt like i couldnt get proper excited deep down about E pulling herself up and that cos K wasnt doing it and it was all kinda bittersweet,, but now i feel like i can get really excited for them both :love:

That's great news Hun! There will be no stopping her soon enough!

Awww hunny i am so pleased that this moment has come for you!

She will be up and away in no time then you'll be tearing your hair out haha. xx

god i already am tearing my hair out! have got no housework done tonight and im too bloody tired now to do it! just got to hope Ks not being miss clingy in the morning cos i'm out all day tomorrow!! am kinda thinkin maybe K might even walk first now cos she just seems to be coming on leaps and bounds all of a sudden! i really cant wait cos she'll finally be a proper toddler cos she still seems so young cos she doesnt stand up!!

Aww hunni I'm so happy for you, you must be so proud! X

i;m proper excited and proud and everything lol! i honestly dont know what i'm gona be like when she starts walking cos i was crying like a baby when she stood up earlier :lol: and omg, how fast is your pregnancy going>!

I know! I can't bloody believe how fast it's going! I have my 20 week scan in less than four weeks!! :)

That's fantastic news hun :yay: Awwwwww, dead happy for you :cloud9:

Fab news :cloud9: You must be so proud! Well done K xxxx

:cloud9: when i went to get her this morning i asked her if she wanted to stand up and she just grabbed the top of her cot and pulled herself straight away!! i'm so happy :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back