We have a name for a girl but boys r so hard!!

lrb

Reaction score
We have the name Lilly grace Newman but can not find a boys name we both like.. We kind of agreed on Callum john Newman but not that sure anymore.. It's so hard! I'm assuming it's easier when you see it. But will find out sex in 8 weeks :) so we may not have to worry about finding a boys name lol

I agree, we have our girls name but cant agree on a boys, hope your scan goes well xxx

Love your names hun. Calum is my no 1 boys name atm...although I change my mind a lot! Love it :) x

I could name boys all day long! Girls on the other hand... haha

Love Lilly and Calum, great names :)

Matthew was Calum until the day he was born and we didn't think he looked like a Calum, my aunti had made blankets with Calum stitched on them :lol:

Other names we liked were Ethan, Ben, Rhys xxx

I love Calum! it's a name that my sons year at school have grown up with from 1999
The other big names from the same time along with Calum were, Connor, Rhys, Reece and Joshua

I'm just the same as Pudd, I could name boys all day long and find girls really hard!! But then I'm not girly at all so perhaps thats why? Good job I had 3 boys and only 1 girl then..

Last edited:
Rhys is the name of my nephew, and that's a very popular name amongst his schoolmates (he's 12). Ben(jamin) is also a very popular name. Callum is gorgeous, especially as I know a lovely Callum! What about Lewis? That's my boyfriend's name...:p x

My OH name is Richard and I really love the name, we're having a boy and still can't decide on names with 3 weeks to go! I would have Richard if he weren't called that too as I know he'll just end up being called Junior, or there'd be a lot of confusion in the house xxxx

I love your names hun!

I have the opposite problem! I have two names I am set on for a boy and I love them both equally so have decided to have them first and middle name, but the girls name I cannot find a single one I like :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back