We got the house

nicki

Reaction score
I'm in shock :shock: Yesterday we thought we'd lost the house we've put an offer on due to other buyers but today the sellers have accepted our offer, we have to send off a deposit today to secure it so we could be movin house in about 6-8 weeks time.

OMG i'm excited but scared at the same time of moving away from my friends & family. I've lived in this town nearly all my life. Don't know what to do with myself :)

aw hun thats fantastic. i wish i was in a position to buy a house.

good luck :)

awww congrats i no that feeling me and my bloke are moving soon he wants to live were he used to live but im not so fond of the idea
manda x

Congratulations! We bought our dream house in March last year and I remember how worried we were that we would lose, even after they accepted offer and we exchangeds, didnt quite believe it till we moved in!

Heres to the start of a brand new life for you, may it be amazing :dance:

yay congrats nicki, its a gorgeous house!!
good luck with the move, hope its not too traumatic but at least ur not pg lol!!

:cheer: yay thats fab news hun!

fingers crossed all goes smoothly!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mummykay said:
yay congrats nicki, its a gorgeous house!!
good luck with the move, hope its not too traumatic but at least ur not pg lol!!

Thanks everyone. It wouldn't be a bad thing if I was preggers then I wouldn't have to do a thing :wink: :rotfl:

wooohooooooo congrats hunni! :cheer:

bet your dead excited - i would be!!

still....got to wait until DF leaves the army before we start looking for a house.....BUT....saying that, if i do get that BFP soon im sure i will be moving down to Warminster and live in the army quarters

wooohooooo all those dishy soliders :dance:

:cheer:

MissGobby said:
wooohooooooo congrats hunni! :cheer:

bet your dead excited - i would be!!

still....got to wait until DF leaves the army before we start looking for a house.....BUT....saying that, if i do get that BFP soon im sure i will be moving down to Warminster and live in the army quarters

wooohooooo all those dishy soliders :dance:

:cheer:

awww wow, a friend of mine lived in army quarters as a kid till she was about 11 and she loved it! Her mum had loads of friends in the other wives on base and they all had kids too, instant community bonding!

get pregnant then - quick :rotfl:

aw congrats - you'll have to let us see some pics of it! x

Congratulations!! It is a gorgeous house!! Youll be fine!! we're not that bad around here!!! :)
xx

ToriElla said:
get pregnant then - quick :rotfl:

aw congrats - you'll have to let us see some pics of it! x

Should I? :rotfl: TBH I don't think we'll ever had more kiddies at this rate unless my bits & pieces sort themselves out (still hurts like hell - poor hubby!) anyhoo, i'm sure you don't wanna know about that!

Here's the house, we took a few pics when we went for our 2nd viewing, also here's the link off rightmove -

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails- ... 1&tr_t=buy

100_4745-1.jpg

100_4717-2.jpg

100_4716.jpg

100_4715.jpg

100_4728.jpg

100_4725.jpg

This is the view out of the master bedroom
100_4730.jpg

Part of the mankyish kitchen, we plan on extending & putting a new one in :cheer:
100_4742-1.jpg

Wow that looks gorgeous! Congratulations on your new home, hope you'll be very happy there, and I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends :hug:

iv seen worse kitchens nicki!!!
is it on a busy road? the garden looks lovely!

Your house looks lush, congratulations!

Just looking at the lovely big rooms i'm having ideas about where my furniture would go :wink:

mummykay said:
iv seen worse kitchens nicki!!!
is it on a busy road? the garden looks lovely!

Its on the A32 which initially i though would be very busy so wasn't sure about even looking at the house but was very surprised how quiet it actually is. There are villages all around so ther's not too much traffic & generally its locals.

I can't wait to have a new kitchen put in & extend it it make it bigger (be a couple of years yet tho.) we're still paying off the kitchen we put in in our current house, which grates a bit! but nevermind eh!

ClaireSarah said:
Your house looks lush, congratulations!

Just looking at the lovely big rooms i'm having ideas about where my furniture would go :wink:

Get your mitts off you :wink:
I've just said to my DH, where shall we put our furniture! he's being a typical bloke, saying 'wait until we're in there first' I don't want to wait! :lol:

Excited but scared about how much money it all is & moving away. My heads going to explode if I don't stop thinking about it :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back