Me and the OH... =D

Laurababs

Reaction score
Have found the perfect house to rent! Its a tidy size and 3 bedrooms (including a funky attic bedroom) :cheer: I am going to see the estate agent tomorrow and tell her we want it, so fingers crossed. Eeee its so exciting, my first house :cheer: :D

Thank You :D

Off Topic - I accidently just pressed something on my keyboard and its made this forum teeeny tinyyy and i can hardly read it :rotfl: anyone know how to make it big again?

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you!! How exciting

I wish I was getting my own place sorted xxx

Laurababs said:

Off Topic - I accidently just pressed something on my keyboard and its made this forum teeeny tinyyy and i can hardly read it :rotfl: anyone know how to make it big again?
Try adjusting the zoom level, its on the bottom righthand side of the screen on mine (some keyboards have the zoom feature built onto them).
Congratz on finding a nice house :cheer:

purplepants said:
Laurababs said:

Try adjusting the zoom level, its on the bottom righthand side of the screen on mine (some keyboards have the zoom feature built onto them).
Congratz on finding a nice house :cheer:

Thank You!! Silly me :oops:

Laurababs said:

If you haven't got it sorted yet , try holding down ctrl and ] at the same time, usually works for me.

And yaye on the house hunt - u didn't have much bother on getting it sorted !
Its so exciting, i really hope you get it :cheer:

Hope you get the house Laura, sounds so perfect!

Well guys its looking good, i went down the Estate Agents today and paid them a fee for them to keep the house for us for a month while all the paperwork goes through, providing everything goes through ok its ours :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I wish Jaime would share my excitement :( he keeps worrying about how we are gonna manage with bills.etc. I know its gonna be hard but grrrr :wall: Men ay?

Great news about your house :D

Don't woory too much about your OH worrying, mine is exactly the same and its actually really useful!! He stops me being too siilly with money which measn we are able to save a little for treats and that we get to stay in our nice home!

Yay Laura that's fab! Blokes don't get excited about houses anyhow (sorry, that should have been "about anything"), don't worry about it. And at least if he's thinking about money you can just leave him to it and not stress yourself! Sounds like a bonus to me :wink:

Ooohh Congrats!!! :cheer: :cheer: Hopefully won't be long until you are in! :D
And agree with all the others blokes neer get excited about anything! Mine keeps moaning that we aren't married and wants to do it before bubbas born but I think thats so old fashioned! :lol: I'm sure we can wait another year! :D

It's so important to feel comfortable and happy where you live! Hope it goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back