We did 'it'

Annie050408

Reaction score
You're going to think I'm mental but since my bfp I've been to scared to have sex just in case but this morning we did and it was lovely and I'm so glad I feel ok with it now :)

Just wanted to share- lol!

lols im sooooo jelous im single so not gona be getting any at all:(

well done i was like that at the start :) it does get better once the whole PG idea has sunk in and u relax more :)

Ha ha!! I know exactly what you are talking about. I was petrified the first time after getting my BFP!!! Now you can relax and enjoy it! x

Omg me and my oh had sex for the first time during this pregnancy this morning!! It's nice to fill the closeness again!! Was worried but everything was fine! Glad it was for you too lol x x x

:lol: me and my OH did it for the first time last week, it was lovely too :) I was well scared and kept knicker checking but all was good. Congrats hun! x

get in there girl!!
In our relationship he is the one sayin maybe we shouldnt but i only need to look at him n i get what i want :D but had some pain last night so maybe now there will be a few days til next time..

yayy well done girls, and usually second trimester is the time when you want it more!!! Enjoy

Hi everyone, I think that I am the only person who is actually having 'it' just now when Im not too tired or being sick that is, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back