We are team....

Cixes

Reaction score
.......BLUE

Really pleased and not bothered at all that he wasn't a she! So i am going to be Mummy to 4 boys now!!!

Only bad news was that my placenta is lying right over my cervix and that i have to go back for another scan at 36 weeks, have been told to take my bag because if its still there i will be kept in and given a section. From what sonographer said it probably won't move!!

No nooky, any bleeding straight in to hospital and if i bleed a lot i have to dial 999! OOOh errr!!! :roll:

Basically it looks like no natural labour and if i go into labour its BAD BAD BAD!!!

Congratulations hun! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wow, you're gonna have four little princes! :D

Sorry to hear about your placenta problem, is there no chance it could move at all? I'll keep my fingers corssed for you, and hopefully things will be fine! :hug:

Thanks!

We are hoping it moves up with my uterus stretching, but sonographer said she thought it was unlikely from what she had seen. :(

Glad he is looking ok sorry to hear about your placenta whata pain! Make sure you look after yourself hun :hug: :hug:

Cixes said:
.......BLUE

Really pleased and not bothered at all that he wasn't a she! So i am going to be Mummy to 4 boys now!!!

Only bad news was that my placenta is lying right over my cervix and that i have to go back for another scan at 36 weeks, have been told to take my bag because if its still there i will be kept in and given a section. From what sonographer said it probably won't move!!

No nooky, any bleeding straight in to hospital and if i bleed a lot i have to dial 999! OOOh errr!!! :roll:

Basically it looks like no natural labour and if i go into labour its BAD BAD BAD!!!

congrats on finding out your team blue hun! I also have to go back for a scan as my placenta is low!!

yay on being team blue!!!

fingers crossed the placenta shifts of its own accord, 'experts' have been known to be wrong in the past

awww team blue :)

fingers crossed your placenta shifts!

Aw congrats on having another little boy, sorry to hear about possible section.

Congrats on team BLUE ! :cheer:

Take care of yourself as much as you can hun xxxx :hug:

Big blue congratulations to you!

Lets hope the placenta moves - would that account for your scare last week with the bleeding?

K x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back