• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WE ARE TEAM...

dannii87

Reaction score
pink_text_4.jpg

I flippin' KNEW it!!

So, introducing.......... Evie Grace Priestman :cheer:

All is well with bubs! Everything looked ok and the sonographer was happy with everything! She had her hands up by her face the whole bloody time lol!

a205.jpg

c205.jpg

I'm so happy! :cheer: :cheer:

xxx

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So happy for you darling :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
and everyone else thought you'd be blue!

Congrats and that name is beautiful!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOOP WOOP How good is that! SO the psychic was wrong huh...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Congats, welcome to team pink. Have you been out shopping already?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I was sooo wrong! Wooooooo for girlyness!!!!!!!!!!! Have you been shopping yet?xx

Congats, welcome to team pink. Have you been out shopping already?

Congratulations Dannii!! Glad the scan went well x

Congratulations!!!!!

Lovely name and what beautiful scan pics :D

I knew already ner ner na ner ner! Sorry, had to do that!

I am so chuffed for your hun! I told everyone at work when I got the message...even though they obviously have no idea who you are! :lol:

Little Evie looks so cute and cuddly!! Was she sucking her thumb?!! xx

i said PINK :cheer: yay i was right lol. sorry. congratulations huni and love the name :)

Thanks girls!! Yeah she was sucking her thumb most of the time! I'd better get the dummies ready!

Yeah went out and bought SOOOO much :shock: My dad gave me £130 bless him so I bought absolutely LOADS!! xxx

:D :D :D Awwww thats so sweet of your Daddio....hope you got something for you too!xx

haha i just called it as i opened the post!!! congrats hun!!

but pretty please send some of that pink dust over here!

yay! lovely news :D :D I just came on now to see how you got on..how sad am i :rotfl: Lovely name too hun! Im intrigued..when they tell you what you having do they swap to a different scan view or really nose about down below? Also, boys are obvious but how do they know when its a girl?

HAPPY PINK SHOPPING :dance: :dance:

Awww, I was right!!! The pics are great. You won't be able to stop shopping now!

xx

Aww thanks girls!!

Katie05 - I'm not sure! They just nosed around, I don't think they changed the scan view.. :think: But the trainee sonographer said "Can I guess the sex and then you confirm it?" to the sonographer, so she said yes (after I'd said I wanted to know) and she said, "girl?" and the sonographer said "exactly!" so I think they must have waved over her tinkle for her to know what it was!

Oh and *Star* - I'm sprinkling LOTS of pretty pink glitter your way!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back