We are team.... EDIT with Picture - EDIT with names poll!

Laurababs said:
Awwwh he looks cosy and look at him kick!! :lol: Did you eat/drink anything before going in? Mine was sooo lazy at my 16 week scan and i want him to be lively and hyper at my next one! I hear lucozade or coke wakes them up.

Yes hon, can of diet coke about half an hour before so he was waking up when the scan started and kicking off by the end of it!!!

Congratulations :dance:

He really is giving you a good kicking there isn't he? :lol:

yay congrats hun!!! oh ill def be drinking a can of coke before my next scan then!!!

BIIIIIIIG CONGRATULATIONS HUN :hug: I knew it was going to be a BOY for u ur bump looked a lovely boy bump to me :wink: oh yeah didn't cheri predict a girl for u?? I guess she was wrong this time ...

maldives said:
BIIIIIIIG CONGRATULATIONS HUN :hug: I knew it was going to be a BOY for u ur bump looked a lovely boy bump to me :wink: oh yeah didn't cheri predict a girl for u?? I guess she was wrong this time ...

Yes, girl and June - silly Cheri eh x

Congratulations on team blue Ejjie, have you got a name planned for him??

Thanks Jaidy. One of:

Thomas
Alfie
Freddie

So far...

I've stuck a poll on here in case you guys might be able to help me out now you've seen his picture!

Ive voted for Thomas, but i love the name Alfie too :D You have any second names in mind hun?

I voted for Alfie - lovely cheeky name for a little boy :D

saz-jay said:
Ive voted for Thomas, but i love the name Alfie too :D You have any second names in mind hun?

James is my hubby's middle name so he wants to use that x

Aww, congratulations on team blue! What a lovely photo of him attacking you. I really like all your boys names, excellent taste. Alfie is especially cute.

Voted for Thomas but Freddie's nice too.

(not keen on Alfie, my chavvy old neighbour had a son called that and hearing her scream his name made my blood run cold!!!!)

HannahD said:
Voted for Thomas but Freddie's nice too.

(not keen on Alfie, my chavvy old neighbour had a son called that and hearing her scream his name made my blood run cold!!!!)

Ha ha this affects every name choice us guys make doesn't it!?

Hey I just noticed, who voted 'none of those names they're rubbish' :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't mind really - need honesty it's a big decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back