We are all ill

lauramumof2

Reaction score
All of us are not well.

In alphabetical order

JESSICA - has been off colour for a few days. Crying a lot and wanting to nap but not sleeping all night. Now a rash has developed which looks like chickpox. :oops:

JOE - same as above except with no rash. Thats a few days away i think. Either that or he has my cold, he coughs a bit. Phoned NHS direct and they advised me to give him a wee drop of calpol and to review in the morning.

ME - Im full of the cold, tired and soon to be under the influence of a white russian cocktail. Its a drink with milk so it must be good for you :lol:

Send me big hugs, im sad. :(

oh hun poor u not only are u not well but u got to ill babys to contend with soon hope u all get better soon

thanks. Im back up now as I need to sterilise the bottles. Stuart is home but Celtic got beat tonight by man u so I better not push it :lol:

Celtic scored 2 so do these 2 goals count as double as it was away?

Hi Laura

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

The commentary team on the TV last night said that away goals don't count as double :(

Lucy
p.s what's in a white russian?

Lucy said:
Lucy
p.s what's in a white russian?

vodka, kalhua and milk. Yummy. Oh and ice.

Not feeling just as bad today, jessica has a viral infection, not chickenpox and Joe was up a lot last night but doesnt seem just as bad today.

Thanks
Laura.

Hi

Hope you all feel better soon hun :hug:
Oh and i love white russians yum!!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads