waters broken?

lulu

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Slightly embarressing question but I was making love to my partner this morning when he informed me that I had lost some fluid. He described it as a type of 'spirting' (for want of a better word)

I was close to orgasm at this point but hadnt, and have necer orgasmed in this way.

I am just a bit concerned that it may have been my waters breaking??? I know Im only 33 weeks and I am probably being stupid but thought I better get some advice just incase.

Lou

It doesn't happen very often, but women can ejaculate.

It has happened to me, but unfortunately not very often :cry:

I doubt that you have any problems, but best to check anyway to make sure.

Hiya

I know exactly what you are talking about cos I had this in very early pregnancy and was totally petrified I would miscarry. Fortunately a friend confirmed to me that it was always the same with her and her husband too. Its just watery discharge that increases in pregnancy. However, if you are still worried ring your Midwife just to double check.

:0)
Ragna xxxx

This is what I was going to say - It happened to me a while back (when not pregnant) and I think hubby thought I had wet myself!!! Sorry TMI!!! :oops:

I think especially as everything 'down there' is more sensitive during pregnancy the chances are you are just having cracking orgasms!! Make sure you don't tell your partner........you'll never hear the end of it!!! :wink:

Thanks for your replies!

I wasnt actually too worried, (part of me was hoping it was my waters as I cant wait to finally meet baby) the only thing is my friend said today that when your waters go you have 24 hours to give birth or something?

I have had no pains as such but baby is really moving around, quite uncomfortably!!!!!

Once your waters go they will now give you between 48 and 72 hours before induction providing they are happy with you and baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back