Loosing Water - What do you think?

Zodiac

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure whether I should worry about this or contact my midwife...

I woke up this morning and when went to loo got some sticky mucus when I wiped (TMI) - it was whitish in colour.

Since then every time I stand up and walk around I can feel a trickle of water escaping and again, when I wipe there is a small amount of sticky mucus, but also the pads that I've resorted to wearing are getting damp with clear fluid.

I'm not experiencing and pain or cramps.

I'm currently 33 weeks + preggers. Is this my waters breaking? Should I contact my midwife?

Thanks ladies - I'm a bit worried.

if its a sticky mucus it could be ur plug. i have been losin mine since sunday and it varies in size and colour. (i sound like im sellin summat)
however if it is water like i would contact ur midwife as it cud be ur waters.
sorry im not much help. let us know xx

You should mention this because waters can trickle out without you noticing, doesnt have to be a big gush or anything. I had same as you last week, extra discharge and trickling all the time etc and they did a speculum test (looked up the foo foo with a torch lol) to see if the waters were still in tact. Its very important to mention it to mw because if your waters are leaking you need to be accessed very soon! Hope that helps xx

Yeah defo get checked cos if it is your waters you could be at risk of infection and if not then your mind will be at rest :)

Ive heard that if its your waters going then if you give it a sniff ( :shock: ) then it will probably smell quite sweet, so have a little sniff if you haven't got it checked yet too :wink:

i'd go and get checked, one for infection and one cause you're earlier than 37 weeks.

let us know how you get on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back