• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Water or Juice?

Kas

Reaction score
Hiya, i give Kaiden boiled (then cooled) water to drink, he loves it but my mum and my MIL is always on at me to give him some baby juice, i dont see they point really as i think its bad for their teeth (not that hes got any), i give him fruit puree so he gets his vitamins from that, do you give your baby juice and is there any reason why i should give Kaiden it? XkelX

I was advised not to give them juice by a dental nurse. Seren just has water, as she gets everything she needs from her milk and her solids. If you don't want to give juice, and Kaiden is loving his water then go with your choice, there is no reason for you to give it to them as like you said they should be getting it from their diet.

Yeah thats what i thought, but you know they way the MIL looks at you is if your evil for not allowing them to have juice LOL, il be sticking to the water with him then, thanks for the advise xkelx

Kas said:
Yeah thats what i thought, but you know they way the MIL looks at you is if your evil for not allowing them to have juice LOL, il be sticking to the water with him then, thanks for the advise xkelx

i know, i keep getting told i'm mean for just giving her water :twisted:

I only give Rebecca water too, and I am sure Emilia only gives Oscar water too! :dance:

boots do flavored water for babies, i get alot of that.

or i put a tespoon of fruit juice (apple or orange) in water.

if i do use juice i water it right down, they say you dont have to but it looks very dark and strong to me.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back