Watch this space!**UPDATE**

andreag

Reaction score
Just to bring you up to date........
I had a bit of a show on sunday night but it wasn't what I was expecting - i thought it would be thick but it was like watery blood. Saw MW yesterday and she confirmed that it was a show, and said she thought I would go into labour in the next couple of days. The show has continued through yesterday and this morning.
I had really bad backache during the night (baby is back to back) but that seems to have eased now i'm up and about. I got some contractions this morning but nothing regular as yet. MW advised paracetamol and that seems to have worked - I didn't think it would. Just trying to keep busy and active now - fingers crossed!
UPDATE
CHARLOTTE RAE WAS BORN AT 8.37PM ON 4 JULY. BOTH OF US ARE FINE. SHE IS GORGEOUS. WIL POST DETAILS SOON. :wave:

wow you must be excited... good luck hun

cant wait for your announcement :cheer:

woohoo labour dust to you hun hope this is it. :D :D

Good news andreag, just to let you know thouhg i had a back to back birth and in all honesty it bloody well hurt!!!

Thats good news Andrea hope it happens really soon for you

Am going to send you lots of labour dust though andreAg so the baby knows its time to come out!
thLaborDust2.gif

Thanks for your thoughts.
Nothing seems to be happening very quickly though - some contractions but not in a pattern or regular - I felt sure when I got up that today was the day!
Mrstomato - my Mum had a back to back birth with my sister and said she thought her back was going to break in two! Don't know why I am looking forward to this!
I'll keep you posted!

Good luck don't tell us if it hurts - I don't think I want to know - he he

Hope baby comes soon an dyou both well

I have posted the full story in the announcements section.
Thanks
for all your kiind wishes

Cheers
andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member