Wasting Water

star fish

Reaction score
I know this is a bit silly but does anyone else feel like they waste huge amounts of water peeing 5 times a night and flushing?

I have started to not bother to flush from 12am - 5am and then flushing the last time before hubby gets up for work, but I missed the last one this morning and he told me off for leaving it there, but I feel so bad for the planet! I can't decide whether I should or not.

Sorry, its a bit of a silly one, but does anyone else have this dilemma?

We have an ensuite in our room but the main bathroom is also upstairs. I use the main one during the night so the fan doesnt wake up OH. But he uses the ensuite in the morning so he wouldnt see if I had flushed or not. But Im the same as you, have stopped flushing.
Especially since we are on a water meter!

im lucky as its quite rare i have to get up in the night to go to the loo, but if i do i always flush as other half gets up before me, and its only usually the once.

but it wont be for long so dont worry too much x x

I don't bother flushing at night - as long as theres no poo's or anything gross on the toilet tissue that is :p

OH always tag-teams with me, when I go for a wee it disturbs him and he gets up for one too - lol

We don't flush until the morning if it's just wee. I had a flatmate once who had a go at me for that, yet he used to leave floaters in there in the daytime! I think a little bit of wee is not a problem!

We don't flush at night either. Our landing is tiny and I'm scared I will wake up my 5.5 year old in the early hours so we don't flush till the morning either (wees only!!).

I don't flush till about 5 in the morning but one time I had to do a no2 as I was toatlly desperate and this was only recently and MW said it can happen when you dont want it to (really sorry for TMI) anyway I was in auto pilot and didn't flush and oh woke up in the morning and came back into the bedroom when i was a zombie and said "ahhh how nice you left me a present". I just told him it was henrys fault lol.

xxx

If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down!! :lol:

I remember it from years ago I just can't think where I got it from lol but yeah it was in meet the fockers I love that film lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back