Washing Powder

crystabell

Reaction score
Is there a best washing powder to use when washing babies clothes. I was thinking about washing some of the clothes before baby arrives but was not sure if there was a best type to use with babies having sensitive skin. Any advice would be great :D

non-bio I think is the best for babys clothes

Hi there,

You're best to use non-bio - I use Fairy as I'm a sucker for the smell and the adverts with the babies in them!

Valentine Xxx

Thanks for the replies, I have been buying Fairy lately so will probably stick with that. It smells gorgeous! :D Oh can you use drier sheets such as Bounce? I ue Bounce sometimes when I put clothes in the drier but don't know if that would irritate a baby's skin??? :think:

i'll be sticking with my ecover non-bio. i don't want any nasty chemicals on LO's things if i can help it :) and if it can get OH's cricket gear white, then i reckon it can handle baby things. :lol:

i love ecover for every thing, but their laundry stuff makes me gag at the min for some reason, so im using fairy too, smells sooo yummy

We use fairy too as OH has sensitive skin and it's the only one he gets on with. Seems fine with Ryan.

Fairy non-bio - LOVE IT!!!!!!

I use the capsules and the concentrated fabric conditioner mmmmm yummy! :cheer:

I was always told you have to wash all your baby clothes, new or second hand and in Non Bio, best not too use any bounce. I have stuck with Fairy since my last one came because it smells so nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back